Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ten years Ago

MommyAllehs tag me this! Thanks You!
The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I'm doing 10 years ago?
-> Working and school

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list tomorrow?
wake up early
take a shower
go to work
after work come home doin house chores
cook dinner

3. Snacks I enjoy:
-> anything

4. Place where I lived:
-> P.A

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
-> Make donations to all the charities in the philippines bantay bata and bantay kalikasan is one of them,help my family and relatives,send all my relatives and street kids to school.

6. People I want to know more about:
-> Online friends, people around melike joy32, helen, cecille, gigi, saves and liza.

Posted in by Juliet 0 comments

No comments: