Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beauty Secret's Tag

I got tagged by JOY BurLinson . This is the time to reveal your beauty secrets. Oh, gush, I love this hehehehe.. I am not beautiful outside but inside I am, definitely, YES I am beautiful inside. I can hardly comb my hair and take my shower anyway...lol...

My Foundation: ESTEE LAUDER , I cannot go out with out my foundation most of the time.... hehehhe.
My Mascara: ESTEE LAUDER.
My Blush: ESTEE LAUDER
My Day Cream: ESTEE LAUDER
My Lipstick: ESTEE LAUDER
My Essential Beauty Product: ESTEE LAUDER
My favorite Make-up product: ESTEE LAUDER
My Perfume: No Perfume but have a Body spray... from Victoria Secret
My Nails: I do my own can't afford to go to the parlor.
My Feet: I rubbed lotion to my feet.
My hands: I always try to put lotion on my hands especially during winter time. I used different kinds of lotion like amber romance from victoria secret, pearberry from bath&body works and skin firming from nivea. I love the smell of amber romance
Women I admire for their beauty: Kris Aquino,gretchen barreto and Dawn Zuleta
Women with the best Sense of Style: Kris Aquino and Ruffa gutierrez
My ultimate dream: To be a MOther
My favorite fashion Publication: None

I will pass this to my friends also, see what they have for beauty: Anne, Anagore, Resebel, Helen, Darlyn, Flor
Posted by Joy at 7:17 AM 0 comments
Labels:

No comments: