Tuesday, May 13, 2008

wAnts in Life

Tag from Francine thank u very much dear.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
- to win the lottery
2. Who will be your next kiss?
- hubby
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
- last weekend with hubby
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
- yes because tugnaw2 mn gamay.
5. How did you spend your summer?
- it's Spring here at the moment but for summer, we'll surely go at the beach. We don't have any exact decisions.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- i've never been to cinema here in the US
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- water
8. What are you wearing right now?
- short pants and a shirt
9. What was your last purchase?
- fish and Rice from Asian store
10. What was the last food you ate?
- Adobo
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
- hubby
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- No bec.i am saving little help for my brother's hospital and medecine expenses.
13. Do you have a pet?
- no
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
- it was hubby who made me laugh because he was making a joke
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- in Philippines and at the beach
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
- Nothing
17. One thing you hate about yourself?.
-alwys crying!
18. Do you miss anyone?
-Yes my family
19. What are your plans for the day?
- ohmmmpp laundry
20. Last person you msg'd?
-brother
21. Ever went to a camp?
- No
22. Are you a good student in school?
- my teacher and classmates said yes.not much good but quiet
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
- I don't know anything but I'm hoping that good things are waiting for me.and hope all my dreams come true.Good health for the family here and there(backhome) esp my hubby,My niece and nephew will have a good future.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- yes
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
-in Cebu

I'm tagging Poray,Agapita,evelyn,craig,ester,juliet,rio and things to think about.

Posted by hELeN at 5/13/2008 02:43:00 PM
Labels:

No comments: