Wednesday, May 7, 2008

fAvORitE

My mother in law handed me this book as a gift its a Super Nutrients ( by:LYNDEL COSTAIN BSc,SRD).As i was reading this one i find this book very interesting helpful and informative.One of my favorite fruit is pineapple there in the province you can get this one for only 15 0r 20 pesos(philippine money) each but here oh my golly cost like $3.99 or $2.99 if its on sale which is a bit costly for me.Wikipedia defined pineapple(Ananas comosus)tropical plant and fruit(multiple)the only one bromeliad fruit in widespread cultivation.It is the most commercially important plants which carry out Crassulacean acid metabolism,or cam photosynthesis.Nutrional values quatities per 4oz. calories 41,Fiber 1.2g,potassium 160mg,vitamin c 12mg
I have a neighbor in the province that has a little space in the backyard he planted pineapple and some eggplants too.You'll see him every now and then stayed in he's garden pulling out some weeds (weeds grow fast than the plants)and watered them every afternoon.Everytime he picked ripe pineapple he used to offer us some.I usually eat sliced pineapple with a little dash of salt love it used this way already since in my childhood days.

No comments: