Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Describe Yourself today's tag

I got this tag from Joy , thank you so much for tagging me. I really appreciate it for passing it to me and tagging it to some of my friends also.
Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, this is me;
* Blessed- Because my Hubby is alwys there for me,
* Happy- I'm happy for the humble things around me
* Thankful- I'm always thankful to God for everything, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins.
* Wishful- How I wish that I am close to my family back in the Philippines.
* Sad and Lonely- Because my brother is in the hospital
* Prayerful- I always pray to God that He will keep my family safe,my hubby,peace on earth and happy world.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias BLOGSILOG Cherry’s Comfort Zone Captured Memories Thinking Out Loud Wishing and Hoping Buzzy Me Blessings in Life Tere’s World Journey In Life Davao Food Trip Thoughts & Beyond, Blogger's Recollections LIFE'S LONG ROAD, Dearly-dear, Joy Burlinson YOUR BLOGS

Friends, let me know how you will describe yourself today.Here they are: anne, anagore, resebel, helen, ruby
Posted by Joy at 4:00 PM 0 comments
Labels:

No comments: